Our much loved Rayna dress is back! Rayna is our best selling summer frock and its easy to see why; she is long, flowy and cool and comfy for summer.
- Square neckline
- Midi length skirt with a soft and floaty feel
- Long ruffle with lots of length to balance out the frill
- Elasticated back panel with sewn lines of fine elastic which gives fantastic hold and gives easily with weight fluctuation
- Gives good coverage under the arm and around the bra line and the shirring gives nice coverage at the back
- Side hidden pockets
- Updated better fitting bodice for all sizes
- Slightly curved strap to reduce straps slipping. The straps are sewn in on a way which can be altered easily if you need to lengthen/shorten
HOW TO WEAR:
- Our Rayna dress is perfect on her own in the heat of Australian summer.
- Pop a lightweight tee underneth if you want a touch more shoulder coverage.
- Take your Rayna into the cooler months layering her with a long sleeve or a cropped jumper.
FIT & SIZING: This garment has A LOT of stretch as the entire back panel is rows of elastic, so there is at least 10cm of stretch in addition to the flat measurement. The skirt gathers into the elastic panel and therefore will also give with your body if needed. If you like a firm or quite fitted bodice consider sizing down if you want the stretch panel to stretch and hold tight, if you want a loose fit get the size that most closely reflects your body measurements (or just slightly smaller than your measurements) and the panel will not need to stretch out too much.
This is a generous fitting dress, we recommend you stick to the smaller side of your sizing (eg: if you wear either M or L in our styles, definitely buy a medium not the large). There is a LOT of stretch across the back of this dress, at least 15-20cm more than of the rested (not stretched) measurements in the size guide due to the elastic and gathering across the shirred panel.
PRINT: Jacaranda by Andrea Smith for made590, purple base colour with elements hand cut by Andrea.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 100% Ecovero, lovely heavy drape with a flat weave, no sheen and amazing print quality. Similar feel to our previously used Bamboo fabric but heavier. It is also a very similar feel to heavy viscose.
MODEL SIZES: Andrea wears size XS, and Kirbee wears 2X for photos.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.