- Relaxed fit arm with a slightly dolman shape, this means there is extra room to not crush your exaggerated sleeves and to just keep you comfy all day long.
- Cropped length similar to our Mabel cardigan.
The ribbed cuffs and waistband are designed to pull the bottom in slightly and make the silhouette come in at your waist, perfect worn with any of our dresses!
Our signature textured knit which gives this cardigan a lovely warm look without too much bulk. 100% mercerised merino wool to keep you extra toasty!
- Turn under front bind (this is a new style of finish we are so happy with!) which is streamlined at the front, so the knit pattern goes to the edge of the zipper closure, and is reinforced at the back with merino knit binding so it sits perfectly!
- Flat ribbed collar is shaped out of knit rib for a perfect finish which sits lovely and flat.
- Delicate brass 3mm zipper which opens at both ends (so you can open the bottom and keep her zipped up at the top or vice versa), a lovely gold tone which is not too bulky.
WEAR IT WITH:
- Pair Ziggy in Chartreuse back with our Immy Dress in Lazy Daisy (as worn by Cassie) or our Maddison dress in Bandana
- Ziggy is a perfect cardie to wear with any of our highwaisted skirts. The Chartreuse colour really pops against the colours of our Joanie Floral Saski Skirt or our limited edition Peggy skirt in Lilac Charmed (as worn by Minnah)
- Take any summer dress into the cooler months by popping your Ziggy over the top, such as The Edie Snaps dress in Daisy Dot
COLOUR: Chartreuse green, the same chartreuse we used for our lurex chartreuse cardigan a few seasons ago.
KNIT: Popcorn knit with a bubble like finish.
MODEL SIZES: Minnah wears size S for photos and Cassandra wears size 3X.
Please note that when you first put on your cardie, this is the smallest it will be as the fibres have not yet relaxed. Your knit will soften and give over time, so don't be afraid to stick with a size if it feels snug initially.
We recommend you get a size if it will button smoothly over your chest. Wool will give at least 1-1.5cm so if the buttons gape ever so slightly at the bust this will end up a perfect fit once the cardigan is allowed to give through wearing.
FABRIC: 100% mercerised Australian merino wool* and a brass zipper.
*Mercerised Merino wool means it is a high spun merino fibre which all the fuzzy strands have been shaved off to create a completely smooth fibre with a glossy feel. This makes the knits have a completely soft feel and they are highly resistant to pilling. The lurex will make these not quite as soft as our other 100% merino knits, so keep this in mind.
CARE: We recommend treating your cardigans as carefully as possible, to allow you to wear them for years to come. We wash ours only when really needed, as wool is a very breathable and resilient fibre.
To wash, place your cardigan in a delicates bag, wash only with mild wool wash detergent, on a delicates cycle. Alternatively a soft hand wool wash will keep your cardigan looking even better for longer. Never wring, rub or bleach your cardigan.
COLD WATER WASH ONLY. Reshape when wet and allow to dry laying flat in shade. Do not wash with anything that might rub or create pulls in the wool. If you do snag your cardigan on something, pull the thread gently to the inside of your cardigan and NEVER cut the threads, this will unravel the knit and create a hole.
Wash at the end of the season (to avoid moth damage, they like to eat the dirty bits of wool!) and store your cardigan with cedar balls when not being worn, as moths find these 100% wool cardigans very tasty!
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years. All knitwear is locally knitted by one of the last knitters in Australia!
We undertake every effort to make sure our stock levels are correct prior to release. However, we are aware of an issue with our servers that sometimes causes items to oversell, to both our and your disappointment. Unfortunately, while we are consistently working on improving our systems, it is an issue that is persisting. Please understand that we find this issue equally as frustrating as you do, and we hate being the bearer of bad news!
If during a release you are affected by this issue, we will contact you as soon as possible via email, and refund you the amount paid for the affected item(s). Thank you for your understanding on this tricky matter, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.