The Saski Skirt is a perfectly fitting button front skirt which is our Saski dress, but made into a skirt! She has a mid width waist band with double button closure at the waist and working button front which fully unbuttons. As with our Saski dress she has hidden side pockets and a beautifully pleated front which gives just the right silhouette. She's going to be your new favourite skirt which you can wear on the days you are resting your Saski dresses.
- Fitted waistband with double button closure
- Full pleated skirt with side hidden pockets
- Working button front whole way down the skirt
- Belt loops back and front
- Mid length skirt hits below the knee or at the calf on most
HOW TO WEAR:
- Wear your Saski skirt with our Blair boat neck in Jackie stripe (as seen on Anthy) or the Blair Boatneck in Navy (as seen on Kirbee)
- Looks great worn with our Harriet Vest in dove grey
- Complete your outfit with the Ziggy cardigan in Barbie pink and one of our handmade belts
FABRIC: Cotton 3% stretch harvard denim. Heavy weight with lovely print clarity and quailty.
PRINT: Edenham by Liberty fabrics.
MODEL SIZES: Anthy wears size XL for location photos and Kirbee wears size 3X for studio photos.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.
We undertake every effort to make sure our stock levels are correct prior to release. However, we are aware of an issue with our servers that sometimes causes items to oversell, to both our and your disappointment. Unfortunately, while we are consistently working on improving our systems, it is an issue that is persisting. Please understand that we find this issue equally as frustrating as you do, and we hate being the bearer of bad news!
If during a release you are affected by this issue, we will contact you as soon as possible via email, and refund you the amount paid for the affected item(s). Thank you for your understanding on this tricky matter, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.