Our new favourite skirt shape is Peggy, inspired by 70’s silhouettes with an added pocket we created years ago and borrowed for this style, she's an update on an old favourite we have missed from our wardrobes.
- A-line silhouette with shaping back and front
- Mid length (mid calf/below the knee on most heights)
- Large lattice detail feature pockets
- Contrast top stitching like you find on your jeans
- Working press studs down the front
HOW TO WEAR:
- The lilac in our Charmed Peggy skirt looks great paired with our Barbie Pink Ziggy Zip Up Cardie!
- Layer up with a Blair Boat neck Top in navy and our Harriet vest in grey
- Create an easy classic look pairing Peggy with our lilac Flutter tee or our Rose Tee in steel
FABRIC: 100% Organic Cotton Drill. Very heavy weight cotton with lovely structure.
PRINT: Charmed by Kirbee Lawler for made590.
MODEL SIZES: Cassandra wears size 3X & Minnah wears an S
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.
We undertake every effort to make sure our stock levels are correct prior to release. However, we are aware of an issue with our servers that sometimes causes items to oversell, to both our and your disappointment. Unfortunately, while we are consistently working on improving our systems, it is an issue that is persisting. Please understand that we find this issue equally as frustrating as you do, and we hate being the bearer of bad news!
If during a release you are affected by this issue, we will contact you as soon as possible via email, and refund you the amount paid for the affected item(s). Thank you for your understanding on this tricky matter, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.