We’ve made the perfect little skirt for twirling around all summer long! The Gillian skirt is a sister style (or maybe a cousin?) to our Rayna skirts. This is our longer version, which sits below the knee.
Gillian has the same elasticated waist and fullness but beautiful inserts in a semi circle shape the whole way around the hemline, which creates a flip at the hem without it being a heavy ruffle or gathered style. She has an amazing drape and just the right amount of flare.
- Comfy elastic waist, fit is the same as our Rayna and Ella skirts
- Semi circle insert godets at the hemline which create a ripple shaped hem
- Side pockets in seams
- Belt loops
- Fullness through the hips is the same as Short Rayna on the hips
- The Gillian skirt sits below the knee, please see size chart for acurate length.
HOW TO WEAR:
- Emily wears The Gillian Skirt in Doris Daisy with our Edie Tie Back Top in Black.
- Gillian looks great paired with any of our other basic tops. Our top picks are the Bronte top in Black and the Blair Boatneck in Donna stripe.
PRINT: Rust base with white daisies and mustard centres.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 100% Viscose. Light weight with great drape and swish. This is a lighter weight viscose than our own Ecovero.
MODEL SIZES: Charmaine wears size XS for photos. Emily wears size L.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.