The Saski Sister Dress is our newest shape for this summer, and we've made her in a special run of our Mr Anderson fabric!
The Saski Dress was one of our best sellers and this new creation is her little sister shape. Saski Sister has the same beautifully fitting bodice with a simpler a-line skirt without any pleating. She's going to be the perfect option when you want a more streamline shape and a lighter dress in the heat.
- Fitted bodice and waist
- Flared a-line simple skirt with side hidden pockets
- Working button front whole way down the dress
- Small cap sleeve which feels soft and unrestrictive.
- Feminine silhouette with fit and flair in all the right places
- Skirt sits just above the knee. Please see size chart for accurate length.
HOW TO WEAR:
- Pair with a beret and ballet flats for a perfect Suzy Bishop inspired look!
- Saski Sister is the perfect summer dress. Pair her with your favourite heels or wedges for a summer event, or dress her down with summer sandals for a pub lunch!
- Like all Made590 dresses Saski Sister is designed with all the seasons in mind. She layers perfectly with a long sleeve top or one of our wonderful wool cardigans over the top.
FABRIC: 97% cotton 3% stretch sateen. This is the same sateen we use for all our stretch sateen styles like Jessie, Saski and Patty.
FIT NOTES: The fit of this dress is most similar to our saski dress in the bodice, and our Peggy skirt in the fit of the skirt. It's a classic panelled aline which is shaped with room at the hips. So far everyone has worn their normal Saski dress and Saski skirt sizing in this new style.
PRINT: Mr Anderson by Kirbee Lawler for made590.
MODEL SIZES: Minnah wears a Small and Zoe wears a Medium, this is their regular Saski dress size.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.
We undertake every effort to make sure our stock levels are correct prior to release. However, we are aware of an issue with our servers that sometimes causes items to oversell, to both our and your disappointment. Unfortunately, while we are consistently working on improving our systems, it is an issue that is persisting. Please understand that we find this issue equally as frustrating as you do, and we hate being the bearer of bad news!
If during a release you are affected by this issue, we will contact you as soon as possible via email, and refund you the amount paid for the affected item(s). Thank you for your understanding on this tricky matter, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.