Our Maddie dress in this gorgeous embroidered Daisy Fields fabric will be your go-to Spring time event piece. Named after Rayna’s daughter in Nashville, The Maddie dress is based on our ever popular Rayna dress with an added flared sleeve.
- Beautiful square neckline
- Hidden elastic in casing at shoulders for good support and body on the sleeve
- Panelled bodice with a great fit on all bust sizes.
- Elasticated back panel for the perfect hold
- Same length as our Rayna dress, hitting at mid calf on most heights. Please see size chart for exact skirt length.
- Side pockets hidden in side seams of skirt
- Above the elbow length sleeve with tiny ruffled edge which gives lovely weight and drape to the sleeve
- Gathered full skirt with added long ruffle at the bottom
- Set in higher waistline with a full skirt
- Dress is unlined but the fabric is very heavily embroidered so she is not sheer
- Proudly Australian made and designed
HOW TO WEAR: This edition of our Maddie dress will be your go to dress for events this Spring & Summer. Pair with your favourite heels for a daytime wedding or pair her with cute flats or sneakers for a dressy brunch with friends.
FABRIC: 100% cotton base with heavy embroidery all over.
STRETCH: This garment has stretch as the entire back panel is rows of elastic, so there is at least 10cm of stretch in addition to the flat measurement. The skirt gathers into the elastic panel and therefore will also give with your body if needed. If you like a firm or quite fitted bodice consider sizing down if you want the stretch panel to stretch and hold tight, if you want a loose fit get the size that most closely reflects your body measurements (or just slightly smaller than your measurments) and the panel will not need to stretch out too much.
COLOURS: Black base cotton with cornflower blue embroidered daisies, yellow centres and green stems.
MODEL SIZES: Phee wears size S for photos and Kirbee wears 2X.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.