Our brand new shape for summer is The Gillian skirt and she is perfect for twirling in all summer long. We're so excited to bring you this new style in our very special Lucky 13 Print which features unlucky and lucky icons; such as a horseshoe, four leaf clover and black cats!
Gillian has the same elasticated waist and fullness as the Rayna skirt but has beautiful inserts in a semi circle shape the whole way around the hemline. These creates a flip at the hem without it being a heavy ruffle or gathered style. She has an amazing drape and just the right amount of flare, as well as being made in two lengths, this one is our longer!
- Comfy elastic waist, fit is the same as our Rayna and Ella skirts
- Semi circle insert godets at the hemline which create a ripple shaped hem
- Side pockets in seams
- Belt loops
- Fullness through the hips is the same as Short Rayna on the hips
- The Gillian skirt sits below the knee, please see size chart for accurate length.
HOW TO WEAR:
- Worn in photos by Emily with our Edie tie back top in black
- Belt loops mean you can elevate your look with any of our handmade leather belts.
- Pair with any of our summer basics for a cute yet easy look!
PRINT: Lucky 13 by Kirbee Lawler, featuring unlucky things illustrated by Kirbee.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 100% Ecovero. A more environmentally friendly viscose which uses 50% less water and carbon emmisions than regular Viscose.
MODEL SIZES: Minnah wears size S, Emily wears size L for photos.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.