We’ve made the perfect little skirt for twirling around all summer long! The Gillian skirt is a sister style (or maybe a cousin?) to Rayna skirts, with the same elasticated waist and fullness but beautiful inserts in a semi circle shape the whole way around the hemline, which creates a flip at the hem without it being a heavy ruffle or gathered style. She has an amazing drape and just the right amount of flare, as well as being made in two lengths, this one is our shorter version!
- Comfy elastic waist. Fit is the same as our Rayna skirts
- Semi cirle insert godets at the hemline which create a ripple shaped hem
- Side pockets in seams
- Belt loops
- Fullness through the hips is the same as Short Rayna sizing
- The Gillian skirt short sits above the knee. She is slightly longer than Short Rayna skirts. See size chart for accurate length
HOW TO WEAR:
- Worn in photos by Kirbee paired with our Blair boatneck top in navy galaxy. Kel wears the Gillian skirt with the Bronte reversible top in Fox Glove purple.
- The Gillian skirt is perfect for summer picnics, brunches and adventures away. Lightweight and easy to wear, we love pairing her with any of our summer basics for an easy everday look.
- Belt loops mean you can elevate your look with any of our handmade leather belts.
PRINT: Jacaranda in purple base by Andrea Smith for made590.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 100% Ecovero, lovely heavy drape with a flat weave, no sheen and amazing print quality. Similar feel to our previously used Bamboo fabric but heavier. It is also a very similar feel to heavy viscose.
MODEL SIZES: Kelly wear size S and Kirbee wears L for photos.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.