Our brand new shape for summer is The Gillian skirt and she is perfect for twirling in all summer long! We're so excited to bring you this new style in our highly sought after Day Terraces print inspired by the stunning terrace homes that line the streets of Sydney's inner west.
Gillian has the same elasticated waist and fullness as the Rayna skirt but has beautiful inserts in a semi circle shape the whole way around the hemline. These creates a flip at the hem without it being a heavy ruffle or gathered style. She has an amazing drape and just the right amount of flare, as well as being made in two lengths, this one is our shorter version!
- Comfy elastic waist, fit is the same as our Rayna and Ella skirts
- Semi circle insert godets at the hemline which create a ripple shaped hem
- Side pockets in seams
- Belt loops
- Fullness through the hips is the same as Short Rayna sizing
- The Gillian skirt short sits above the knee. She is slightly longer than Short Rayna skirts. See size chart for acurate length
HOW TO WEAR:
- Minnah wears the Gillian skirt in Day Terraces paired with our Bronte top in Fox Glove Purple.
- Looks perfect paired with our Winnie top in Shamrock
- Made from 100% EcoVero. Gillian is perfect for hot and humid summer days.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 100% Ecovero. A more environmentally friendly viscose which uses 50% less water and carbon emissions than regular Viscose.
MODEL SIZES: Zoe wears size M. Minnah wears size S for photos.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.