We’ve made the perfect little skirt for twirling around all summer long! The Gillian skirt is a sister style (or maybe a cousin?) to our Rayna skirts, with the same elasticated waist and fullness but beautiful inserts in a semi circle shape the whole way around the hemline, which creates a flip at the hem without it being a heavy ruffle or gathered style. She has an amazing drape and just the right amount of flare, as well as being made in two lengths, this one is our longer version!
- Comfy elastic waist, fit is the same as our Rayna and Ella skirts
- Semi circle insert godets at the hemline which create a ripple shaped hem
- Side pockets in seams
- Belt loops
- Fullness through the hips is the same as Short Rayna on the hips
- The Gillian skirt sits below the knee, please see size chart for acurate length.
HOW TO WEAR:
- Minnah wears the Gillian Skirt Long in Field Day Gingham paired with our Blair boatneck top in Navy Galaxy.
- The Gillian skirt is perfect for summer picnics, brunches and adventures away. Lightweight and easy to wear, we love pairing her with any of our summer basics for an easy everday look.
- Belt loops mean you can elevate your look with any of our handmade leather belts.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 80% cotton 20% linen gingham. Oatmeal and navy gingham check. Mid weight with no stretch and less drape than our other versions.
FIT NOTES: This is a flexible sizing piece which means you can wear your normal Rayna skirt, Ella skirt or Long Rayna skirt sizing. See size chart for sizing help.
MODEL SIZES: Emily wears size L for photos, Minnah wears size S.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.