Our brand new Gillian Skirt is the little skirt for twirling around in all summer long! The Gillian skirt is a sister style to our Rayna skirts, with the same elasticated waist and fullness but beautiful inserts in a semi circle shape the whole way around the hemline. These create a flip at the hem without it being a heavy ruffle or gathered style. She has an amazing drape and just the right amount of flare. This is our shorter version of Gillian.
- Comfy elastic waist, fit is the same as our Rayna and Ella skirts
- Semi circle insert godets at the hemline which create a ripple shaped hem
- Side pockets in seams
- Belt loops
- Fullness through the hips is the same as Short Rayna sizing
- The Gillian skirt short sits above the knee. She is slightly longer than Short Rayna skirts. See size chart for accurate length
HOW TO WEAR:
- Minnah wears the Gillian skirt in Doris Daisy paired with our Bronte reversible top in Raspberry Ripple.
- Made from super lightweight viscose this Gillian skirt is great for traveling and trips away!
- Belt loops mean you can elevate your look with any of our handmade leather belts.
PRINT: Pale blue background with white daisies and red centres.
Due to the large scale of the print, placement for this fabric will vary drastically and you may not receive the one pictured in the photos.
FABRIC: 100% Viscose. Light weight with great drape and swish. Lighter weight than our own Ecovero, very light and cool for summer.
MODEL SIZES: Charmaine wears size XS. Minnah wears size M for photos.
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. We use local makers we have worked one on one with for many years.