*June Jumpers are part of our BUNDLE AND SAVE deal! Buy one for $175, and buy two or more for $160 each! No need to pick just one!*
We are so excited to share our newest jumper design, June! She is the perfect standard length jumper with a round neck and a boxier fit than previous styles. She's the crew neck jumper you've all been waiting for, ready to make you comfy and cosy this winter!
- Standard length hits mid hip
- Boxy fit with a loose ribbed band at the bottom for shape
- A simple shape which has a round neckline that's perfect to keep you warm
- Full length sleeve
- Textured knit which adds lovely depth and texture to an outfit
- Rounded neck with a crew neckline and ribbed cuffs
- Sized to be a standard but slightly roomier fit
- Size down one size for a more fitted shape
- Similar length to our original Clementine Cardigans
HOW TO WEAR:
- Phoebe wears the June Jumper in Rust Marle paired with the Vera skirt in Bandana.
- Kirbee wears the June Jumper in Rust Marle paired with the Vera skirt in Gloria Lomo.
- We also love her layered over our Patricia dress in Flutter or paired with our Sherwood Green linen Saski skirt.
KNIT: Diamond knit which features diamond shapes with small diamonds inside making a pattern within. Lovely texture and a geometric feel which makes the knit quite modern.
COLOUR: Rust Marle which is an orangey rust base with dark flecks throughout.
MODEL SIZES: Kirbee wears size 2X and Phee wears size XS.
FABRIC: 100% Mercerised Merino Wool.
This 100% mercerised merino wool jumper is knitted locally by our very special knitter who we have worked with for over 10 years! Knitting locally is something we are passionate about and also allows us to pick and choose our own colours! The mercerisation of the merino cleverly means there will be minimal pilling and that the fibres will last longer and not get fuzzy after a few wears, which is a win win for everyone!
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. All knitwear is locally knitted by one of the last knitters in Australia Bill, who we are proud to work with every year.