*June Jumpers are part of our BUNDLE AND SAVE deal! Buy one for $175, and buy two or more for $160 each! No need to pick just one!*
We are so excited to share our newest jumper design, June! She is the perfect standard length jumper with a round neck and a boxier fit than previous styles. She's the crew neck jumper you've all been waiting for, ready to make you comfy and cosy this winter!
- Standard length hits mid hip
- Boxy fit with a loose ribbed band at the bottom for shape
- Rounded neck with a crew neckline and ribbed cuffs
- Full length sleeves
- Sized to be a standard but slightly roomier fit - this knit particularly is slightly bigger than the others
- Size down one size for a more fitted shape
- Similar length to our original Clementine Cardigans
- Textured knit which adds lovely depth and texture to an outfit
HOW TO WEAR:
- Kel wears the June Jumper in Bordeaux with our Ella skirt in Beach babes paried back with her own boots and tights for a cosy winter look.
- Phee wears the June Jumper in Bordeaux with the SUK Plain Pants in black and our Jeanie Jacket in Pop Spot.
- The June Jumper in Bordeaux also looks great paired with our Peggy skirt in Kaleidoscope or layered over our Edie Tie Back dress in Roar.
KNIT: Basket knit which is basket style weave. Please note this knit is the softest and most loose knit which will give over time. You may like to size down for a standard fit, as this knit can give when worn and become nice and soft.
COLOUR: Bordeaux which is a lovely pinkish deep red. Not a fire engine red, a blue base red.
MODEL SIZES: Kelly wears size S for photos and Phee wears size XS.
FABRIC: 100% Mercerised Merino Wool.
This 100% mercerised merino wool jumper is knitted locally by our very special knitter who we have worked with for over 10 years! Knitting locally is something we are passionate about and also allows us to pick and choose our own colours! The mercerisation of the merino cleverly means there will be minimal pilling and that the fibres will last longer and not get fuzzy after a few wears, which is a win win for everyone!
Designed and Made in Sydney, Australia. All knitwear is locally knitted by one of the last knitters in Australia Bill, who we are proud to work with every year.